Howdy 👋 I’m Sahan Serasinghe, a Senior Software Engineer at GitHub currently based in Adelaide, Australia. I mainly work with Go, Python, TypeScript, .NET, Kubernetes and every other technology that make sense to me these days.
I’m currently pursuing my Master of Data Science degree with University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA. This space is my tech blog, where I share my thoughts and experiments with tech. Views and opinions portrayed on this blog are my own.
I’d love to hear your thoughts or feedback and don’t forget to get in touch with me either of the following links or from the Contact page 😊
Find me on
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect (2022)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals (2021)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (2021)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (2021)
- Software Design and Architecture by University of Alberta (2021)
- IBM AI Engineering Professional Certificate (2020)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer (2019)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (2018)
- Certified ScrumMaster (2015)
- Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (2007)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (2006)
Awards & Recognition
- Best Academic Research Paper for the paper titled LogXtractor – An Intelligent Integrated Development Environment for Log Structuring and Log Extraction
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2015 National Finals 1st Runner Up
- Gold Medal for Outstanding Performance in BEng. in Software Engineering
- S. S. Serasinghe, H. Shen, D. Chen, “iLSE– An Intelligent Web-Based System for Log Structuring and Extraction” in Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), Nanjing, China (2017)
- S. S. Serasinghe, “LogXtractor – An intelligent integrated development environment for log structuring and extraction” in International Conference on Innovations in Info-business and Technology, Colombo, Sri Lanka (2016)
Interested in ML?
Meet my wife, Menasha an enthusiastic and passionate computer science researcher who specialises in Natural Language Processing techniques. If you are interested in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and the like do not forget to check on her site at menasha.me. Some of her interesting posts include;